Highlighted

AME changed position of images, and effects.

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project has 7 still images, audio, effects on still images (rotation, basic 3d), and transition between still images (swip) .... The export would freeze at 29% ... So I tried rendering through AME ... I realized that when using AME, the position of pictures has moved in the final export  ... My hunch is that the basic 3d effect is preventing Premiere from exporting and therefore some of those effects are also not being translated when I use AME.

Does this mean my computer is too weak to handle basic 3d effect? Am I on the right track? General thoughts and suggestions? 

PS I am new to video editing and am not tech savvy ... so please try to using easy language. 

APPRECIATE YOU! 

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AME changed position of images, and effects.

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project has 7 still images, audio, effects on still images (rotation, basic 3d), and transition between still images (swip) .... The export would freeze at 29% ... So I tried rendering through AME ... I realized that when using AME, the position of pictures has moved in the final export  ... My hunch is that the basic 3d effect is preventing Premiere from exporting and therefore some of those effects are also not being translated when I use AME.

Does this mean my computer is too weak to handle basic 3d effect? Am I on the right track? General thoughts and suggestions? 

PS I am new to video editing and am not tech savvy ... so please try to using easy language. 

APPRECIATE YOU! 

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to replicate your issue using Basic 3D on some stills and video in Premiere Pro and exporting via Media Encoder (CC2019 Macintosh). Directly from Premiere the encode is fine - through Media Encoder however one of the Basic 3D layers had one side cropped. 

So, no your computer is fine, this would appear to be a bug (in the Basic 3D plugin?).

So the only real solution is to avoid Media Encoder and export directly from Premiere Pro.

To avoid the export freeze you experienced - try preview rendering your entire sequence before exporting. And then when you export, tick the 'use previews' checkbox at the bottom of the export window.

Ideally you would have your sequence settings set up for a high quality 'Video Preview' format like 'Prores' - you find these controls in your sequence settings window (>sequence menu > sequence settings > and look under 'Video Previews')

Hope that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hussainsajwani,

Thanks for reaching out.

Did you try Steve's suggestions? Did it help with the export issue? If not, check if it's freezing at the same point every time. If so, it could be a media or effect related issue. Try replacing the media or removing the effects at that point in your Timeline. You can also try changing the Renderer to Software Only and export: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-change-the-video-renderer-in-premiere-pro/td-...

For the issue with the Basic 3D effect, I tried to replicate it at my end but it worked as it should. Could you share the steps to reproduce or share a project file?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0