• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMIRA Lut won't delete

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import my footage the AMIRA LUT appears on random shots and whenever I quit and reopen Premiere the Lut appears on different shots. It kinda moves around. 

I've read every post about the AMIRA LUT and how to remove it. I can't disable Masterclip Effects (it's not an option) AND the LUT won't show up in the master (effect controls).... When I open the file's properties it does tell me: Input LUT: AMIRA LUT, but it won't show up ANYWHERE. 

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this, cause it's been highly frustrating and every tip and trick out there in the world does not work here... 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Indeed, it moved to the modify/interpret footage section....

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue - nothing I can do will turn off the Amira LUT, and none of the historic solutions work. The "disable master clips" option that pops up in the ctrl click menu is greyed out, and there's no other reference to the Amira LUT anywhere (other than in the "properties" info window for the files - where is says "Embedded LUT: AMIRA LUT" and "Input LUT: AMIRA LUT"). Where in previsous versions one could select the master clip and turn it off there, that no-longer seems to be an option.

This is a deal breaker for me - if I cannot edit Arri footgate without being forced into delivering a baked in 709, then I will have to migrate to a different NLE.

PLEASE FIX THIS ADOBE!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, it moved to the modify/interpret footage section....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. 2 days of searching!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

finally! I've run into this problem for years. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, lifesaver!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines