Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

And another "Sorry, a serious error has occurred..." Error on fresh install

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just updated to Windows 10, against my will, so I can use the new CC programs that require Windows 10. I dual boot with Windows 7 because that is my main OS.

All the CC suite runs fine, including Rush, but Premiere doesn't want to play ball. Premiere loads but when I go to preferences or do anything inside a project I get the following message.

"Sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premier Pro CC to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project."

I'm running Windows 10 20H2 but this happened before the OS updated as well.

I'm running Premiere 2020 (14.5.0) and also installed 2019 (13.1.5).

My machine specs are AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core CPU, 28 GB RAM, 250 GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti with latest drivers though I tried old drivers and stock Windows 10 NVIDIA driver as well.

One of the reasons I want to go into preferences is to try and disable CUBA to see if the program will run without crashing if that is disabled.

Any tips would be appreciated. If all else fails I just have to us Premiere CC 2017 in Windows 7 but I am missing out on a lot of functions. 😞

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?