links here do not work

Adobe - Premiere Pro : For Windows

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send a tweet to @jaswest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They aren't giving me the files. They say they don't have them, which is a lie. 

-Every- software company archives their softwares and assets.

I don't like being lied to. I paid a lot of money for CS4 master collection

fact of the matte is, if Adobe isn't going to 'support' me, I'm not going to 'support' them and will obtain their software by alternative means. 

Great business model Adobe - don't support the products people have of yours, so they cant make a living, so that they can't afford subscription of your newest software, so they obtain the software by other means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need updates for CS4 Premiere. 

the links here don't work

Adobe - Premiere Pro : For Windows : Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 4.2.1 update : Thank You

Adobe has told me they don't have the files anymore - which is a - LIE -. What software company wouldn't archive all their products, software, code, assets? It's a lie. 

I paid a lot of money for CS4 master collection, I don't need to be lied to, or forced into a cloud paradigm. I can't afford a subsription in COVID times and need to revert to my old products.

[remarks edited by moderator]

Just for reference, I can get Steinbergs product downloads and updates going 30 years back... 30 years. 

Goodbye Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines