Highlighted

Any thoughts about why audio would be (roughly) half a frame behind my video after I export?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started as I was working on another video(60 seconds), the video was from multiple cameras and within the premiere timeline everything looked and sounded great. When I export my entire audio track is about a half a frame delayed from the video. I confirmed this with a new sequence just using bars and tone with some cuts.

I have updated to the most recent version, tried exporting in H.264, H.265, Quicktime and all continue to provide the same result. I appreciate any ideas on how to fix this.

If it helps, 

1. Windows 10

2. Version 14.4.0

3. Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Ram, GTX 1070

4. The source is mixed, in this specific reference it is Premiere generated bars and tone (more explanation below)

5. No error messages

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Any thoughts about why audio would be (roughly) half a frame behind my video after I export?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started as I was working on another video(60 seconds), the video was from multiple cameras and within the premiere timeline everything looked and sounded great. When I export my entire audio track is about a half a frame delayed from the video. I confirmed this with a new sequence just using bars and tone with some cuts.

I have updated to the most recent version, tried exporting in H.264, H.265, Quicktime and all continue to provide the same result. I appreciate any ideas on how to fix this.

If it helps, 

1. Windows 10

2. Version 14.4.0

3. Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Ram, GTX 1070

4. The source is mixed, in this specific reference it is Premiere generated bars and tone (more explanation below)

5. No error messages

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Half a frame sync is quite good, most broadcast spec is +- one frame. If the sync is within 10 frames that is good for YouTube! With rolling shutter cameras the top of the frame is often out of sync with the bottom. What is the sync like if you use a Prores export, sometimes the long gop formats like H264 can cause sync issues. When I export for bluray with Dolby sound the audio file is always one frame longer than the video

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0