• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any way to stream your phone’s camera straight to your media library in Premiere?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd be really surprised if this doesn't exist. These last generations of smartphones can record pretty amazing photo and video, and I'm wondering if there's an iOS app to allow your phone to take video and have it uploaded right into Adobe Premiere Pro, ready to put in the timeline. If not I'd also be glad to know if something similar exists that puts it in a general folder on the PC, where I can drag it into Adobe just as easily.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just described Premiere Rush.

Adobe Premiere Rush tutorials
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/tutorials.html

You might be most interested in this Rush tutorial:

Take your Premiere Rush video further with Premiere Pro

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/how-to/edit-rush-videos-in-premiere-pro.html?playlist=/service...

Of course, on the Mac side, you can use Image Capture (included with macOS in the Applications folder) to copy videos directly from the iPhone to whatever folder you're storing your media in and then import those into your Premiere Pro project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But it says in the video the clips between those two software don't sync, and I need ti be constantly able to add clips right from the phone into Premiere Pro to arrange it there, not in Rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines