Highlighted

Anyone else have the evil Source Window Bug?

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to know if others out there have this one before reporting it.

My workspace has windows setup over 2 screens. (on a mac)

I have my source window and effects control windows open on the left (main screen with apps) along with other windows.

On the right screen I have my timeline, program monitor and scopes.

The bug: (I think)

Select a clip in the timeline and the effects control window will display effects settings etc. make any adjustment

Then just click in the source window to activate it

then go back to the timeline and select the clip and try to adjust something.

RESULT:

The effects window settings disappear because it has gone to the master effects tab of the effects window.

Annoying if you are editing from the source window to the timeline and you want to adjust effects....

Workaround strangely enough is to have the source window and the timeline on the same screen.

But I like my workspace the way it is... ((

Anyone have the same issue?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Anyone else have the evil Source Window Bug?

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to know if others out there have this one before reporting it.

My workspace has windows setup over 2 screens. (on a mac)

I have my source window and effects control windows open on the left (main screen with apps) along with other windows.

On the right screen I have my timeline, program monitor and scopes.

The bug: (I think)

Select a clip in the timeline and the effects control window will display effects settings etc. make any adjustment

Then just click in the source window to activate it

then go back to the timeline and select the clip and try to adjust something.

RESULT:

The effects window settings disappear because it has gone to the master effects tab of the effects window.

Annoying if you are editing from the source window to the timeline and you want to adjust effects....

Workaround strangely enough is to have the source window and the timeline on the same screen.

But I like my workspace the way it is... ((

Anyone have the same issue?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is EXACTLY the issue I have. I posted it here, and also made a bug report about it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2017 0