• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else having issues with Exporting in Premier 2021 not Exporting after the new 15.2 Update?

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks,

Is anyone having issues exporting projects in Premier after the latest update.  It was fine as I was working on things the day before I updated, I updated at lunch and I haven't been able to export since.  I have emptied the cache, and even uninstalled and re-installed the program.  That's the extent of my skills........lol.  Anyone know what to do?  Thanks everyone in advance!

Wicket

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problems on mac pro weird afritacs on exported video. all updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had many issues of freezing and locking up my computer ever since the latest update. I have since deleted the app and hope a fix is out soon so I can finish my projects!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have render issues and stability issueas also low performance. adobe is not working on it at all i can say, many other programs like fcpx aor davinci resolve or avid have a lot better performance and not such a weird issues while working. Adobe can you FIX that? WE have to finish projects !!! and Export them without any ARTIFACTS!!! 

yesterday i had an online conversation with ADOBE support but even ADOBE support Said there are a lot Issues and he will give a feeback to the senior tech support, but to be hones, Adobe is getting their performance issues all the time. 

I am trying to export project so many times without succees, export was successful but video clip is stuttering and glitchy.

when i export the same footage from any other software there is no problems at all. 

Adobe can you HELP US FAST ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanna mention that in Working on a BEAST Machine Mac Pro 2019 Performance Monster!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this a few weeks ago.

Adobes answer to everything is your machine, or some component of your machine is not good enough anymore (no matter HOW new it is) and your machine is to under powered for the task you are trying to do and probably could do before new BUGS were programmed in... (I mean... before your machines performace became the issue and Adobe was perfectly fine, in fact better than fine.... Its you, its not them...)

By the way, also have been having huge lagging issues with the softwares since V15 basically.

Additionally silly things like the clip not moving when you drag it, but when you let go it has moved.

Using drop down menues get stuck and you click and it shows up for about 2 frames of time and its gone, this will happen until you expand windows randomly and then try, then repeat if not worked until it comes right... Of course you can stop, save, and restart the app.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im realy considering leaving adobe products at all. they are consuming money only. i exported a big project into resolve and there is no laggin issues and render is extremely fast!!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines