• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone know how to make 1080p video transitions work on 4k video clips?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title above asks, I am looking to see if anyone knows how to get 1080p transitions to work on 4k video clips. I downloaded a few of the fancier video transitions not included and premiere.  I believe they are 1920x1080 resolution transitions, so they show up as a box in the middle of my 4k video footage when I apply them, but when I apply the transitions to 1080p clips, the transitions look great. Is there a way to manually adjust the transitions to work on 4k content?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In reality they are not transitions but files containing effects.

If they are adjustment layers you are out of luck, cannot change them but you will have to rebuild them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply?  How can I tell if they are "adjustment layers?"  I know when I drag the transition to my timeline, there are a few boxes above the clip that are stacked on each other (brightness, animation, ect).  Does that mean they are adjustment layers?  Also, lets say I bought an expensive transition pack, would I have to rebuild all of those too, or are there 4K "transition" packs out there.  Asking becuase when I made my sequence/clips 1080p, the transition worked great. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines