Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

APP crashes while saving

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing a problem with Premiere Pro: 

Since my last project, the program crashes when I try to save the project. First, the whole window freezes and says "not responding". If I wait for a few minutes, it sometimes works again but most of the time the whole software crashes. And, in addition, when I click on "export", it also does not start the export window but stays in the workplace.  

Does anyone know this problem? I could not find the specific answer in this community so I hope anyone can help me. 

I am using a Dell Precision 5530 with Windows 10 (64 bit) and this hardware:

Intel I9-8950HK w/ 2,9 GHz

32 GB DDR4

NVIDIA Quadro P2000 w/ 4GB

512 GB SSD

Thank you very much in advance!

Samuel

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Your system has a little 512 GB SSD, try deleting media cache files from Pr preferences:

Captura de Pantalla 2020-02-04 a la(s) 09.56.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your system has a little 512 GB SSD, try deleting media cache files from Pr preferences:

Captura de Pantalla 2020-02-04 a la(s) 09.56.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. I tried deleting the Media Cache. It didn't help. But now I have an additional error message: " File Importer detected an inconcistency in the file structure". I don't think that is the issue. Just wanted people to know that your suggestion may create an additional errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines