• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple M1 Chip bug?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using the adobe premiere pro beta version since i'm on a mac device 2020 with m1 chip. But I can't use adjustment layers at the moment is this a bug? Or does someone have a solution for this? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere is a hot mess on M1 Macs.. I keep getting export glitches, tried everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ren,

Sorry to hear. I have an M1 and have not seen any weirdness other than an Optical Flow bug. Tell me what's going on with info on your media, Sequence Settings, Export Settings, and any effects you are using. I'll try to reproduce and help with filing any bugs.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone with Mac m1 experience can offer suggestions.

Also, post this information on their UserVoice system, as that gets directly to the engineers.

Include exact information as to your computer specs, the media used, and the effects used. And what you're doing when it goes south. That's the best way to get their bug-killers working on exactly what you're struggling with.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines