• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Pro res .mov files will no longer load on my timeline.

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update I can no longer load Apple Pro res specifically 422hq mov file to my timeline. I can still view them in library and source viewer but as soon as I drag them to timeline I can't drop them in. I checked previous projects and the Apple pro res have vanished.

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

I'll add ... quite often when things don't drop onto a sequence in a timeline panel, it's because the Source targets aren't set ... those are the left two blue blocks in my example here.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag/drop a few screen-grabs of your sequence especially showing the left-end 'header block' controls onto your reply box. They'll appear in your post and help us figure out what's going on.

I work with a lot of ProRes in all formats including HQ and not having any issues on my Win10 machine.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll add ... quite often when things don't drop onto a sequence in a timeline panel, it's because the Source targets aren't set ... those are the left two blue blocks in my example here.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil, You were correct! I checked the source targets and its working now. I feel stupid, never have had that issue.

Thank you

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, do this long enough, this sort of thing happens. Dang embarrassing but it happens to everyone. Some silly little thing we don't notice ... sigh.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines