Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

apply a LUT to all the rushes in a bin

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.

Is there a way to apply a LUT to all the rushes in a bin without having to select them one by one?

Other question: I've already started to edit so I'd also like the LUT to be applied to the rushes already edited in my timelines.

And, based on the copy/paste attributes technique, I tried to copy a LUT from one clip to others in the timeline but it doesn't work when you apply the LUT to master clips ...

Any idea?

Thanx a lot

Marc

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Select multiple clips in your project panel and then drag a Lumetri Preset from the Effects panel to the clips. This will apply the preset as a Master clip effect on the selected clips.

You may have to remove any Lumetri 'clip effects' you have already applied to clips on your sequence, otherwise they will double up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select multiple clips in your project panel and then drag a Lumetri Preset from the Effects panel to the clips. This will apply the preset as a Master clip effect on the selected clips.

You may have to remove any Lumetri 'clip effects' you have already applied to clips on your sequence, otherwise they will double up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heyyyy, thank you very much. I didn't know that one!

So, if the DOP send me a LUT, I import it, save it as a preset and drag and drop it from the effect window to all the rushes I want? Great

Thanx a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set the lut as a master effect.

Do one clip then copy paste all the rest in the project window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but I couldn't copy/paste attributes to clips in a bin, only in a timeline.

But Mike gave me a good solution.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot paste attributes in a bin. Just regular ctrl+C > ctrl+V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines