Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying a key effect changes the clip?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really quite flummoxed by this.

I'm a self-taught Premiere user, so I really hope someone comes back with a specific reason why I'm an idiot and that this is an easy fix.

I'm working on an ~1.5 hour long project. I've ingested everything for the first time, making proxies of every clip in the project. I've been running into some odd issues where, when exporting, it will sometimes randomly replace clips with other ones from the project. I figured that might be because I didn't name the clips unique names before importing, just left the naming convention from the cameras, so in different directories there are files with the same name: multiple instances of "Clip0001" for example. It seems odd that that would happen, but it was my best guess.

That's not actually the thing I'm having problems with. Right now I'm just trying to apply a Key effect to a clip, and as soon as I do so, it changes the clip. See my attachment.

I have no idea, and I've been banging my head against it for a good while today already. Anyone know why this is happening? Is it a cache thing?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My attachment doesn't seem to have worked, here's a link to a gif showing what's going on: https://gfycat.com/anotherrecklesskarakul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines