• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying Audition changes to clips

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I Rt. Click on the audio sequence of a clip in Premiere and choose 'Edit in Adobe Audition' , the changes I make in Audition only apply to that particular clip in Premiere. How do I apply the same changes to the remaing clips in Premiere Pro?

(I am editing a sit-down video where I am talking to the camera and several clips have to be stitched together to make the video. I want my voice to sound better )

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , Hardware or GPU , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Taking some hints from you, I attemptd and opened a Premiere project in Audition and it actually showed me all my tracks in detail as they were showig in Premiere!

I did the necessary edits, and then exported the audio session back to Premiere.

Does the job for me!

- Hrijoy RP

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could put all the audio clips in question on one track and then just export the one track and bring that track into audition.  You might try nesting that track and see if you can send the nest to audition.  No idea if it'll work, but worth a shot.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Taking some hints from you, I attemptd and opened a Premiere project in Audition and it actually showed me all my tracks in detail as they were showig in Premiere!

I did the necessary edits, and then exported the audio session back to Premiere.

Does the job for me!

- Hrijoy RP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines