• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying effect causes footage to slip

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with a set of footage where I need to cut out a portion of the clip and apply a simple scale up effect to the cut-out segment. When I change the scale on the smaller clip, the footage "slips," meaning the placement and length of the clip remain the same, but the footage within the clip changes to a different segment of the larger footage. It's as if I somehow use the slip tool on the smaller clip whenever I change the effect controls.

Please let me know if this is a known issue, I cannot find any solutions on Google.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Footage with variable framerate tends to give odd issues.

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Footage with variable framerate tends to give odd issues.

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Incredible, thank you. We normally record in CFR and I forgot to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines