Highlighted

Arabic Typing not Supported in Motion Graphics Templates

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I want to write in Arabic in Motion Graphics Templates but it dosen't support Arabic Text

What time to support Arabic in Motion Graphics Templates?

Thanks

Screenshot at Apr 07 21-44-56.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Zaid Al Hilali | Adobe Community Professional

Since I don't work in video applications or with Motion Graphics, I asked my non-Arabic speaking colleague to assist me with this one. We opened the motion graphic template in After Effects, at the same time I opened Photoshop, typed an Arabic word there then saved the file with its Arabic layer. Back in After Effects, I imported the Photoshop document and was able to edit the Arabic text which we imported as a layer into After Effects.

I know this is a long procedure, but it is an old work around as I was told.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Arabic Typing not Supported in Motion Graphics Templates

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I want to write in Arabic in Motion Graphics Templates but it dosen't support Arabic Text

What time to support Arabic in Motion Graphics Templates?

Thanks

Screenshot at Apr 07 21-44-56.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Zaid Al Hilali | Adobe Community Professional

Since I don't work in video applications or with Motion Graphics, I asked my non-Arabic speaking colleague to assist me with this one. We opened the motion graphic template in After Effects, at the same time I opened Photoshop, typed an Arabic word there then saved the file with its Arabic layer. Back in After Effects, I imported the Photoshop document and was able to edit the Arabic text which we imported as a layer into After Effects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain the steps you're taking to apply Arabic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't write in Arabic directly using motion graphics templates

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2018 2
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi almezorymontage,

Did you try Zaid's method? Let us know what happens after trying it.

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2018 0