• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ArriRAW MXF from Alexa Mini LF support problem with MacOS 15/Premiere 2020

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working data management on a feature film and can't get the ArrriRAW MXFs to open or ingest in Premiere (or VLC or QuickTime). They DO open and play perfectly in DaVinci resolve. 

I have the latest stable versions of MacOS, Premiere CC, and QuickTime installed. I also installed the Pro Video Update from Apple, both the 2.1.1 that originally dealt with MXFs, and the latest version. 

I spoke on the phone with Apple support for over an hour and they thought this was definitely some sort of issue, but couldn't diagnose or fix it. 

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping to be able to work directly with ArriRAW in Premiere like I do .R3D files.  I understand many people use ARRIRAWConverter, but I also can't get it to open without an error on my Mac. Tried reinstalling, and still won't launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. Since I updated my OX arriraw won't open. Any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines