• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arrow keys not working when moving around a graphic layer whilst keyframinging.

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to press the arrow keys (or shift+arrow keys) to move any type of layer whilst I was keyframing, but now all it does is move the video forward one frame, meaning I have to move objects around with my mouse which is combursome and infuriating at times as my work require a lot of very precise movements. Does anyone have a solution to fix this?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You really do need to supply more info, like your workflow. From which panel are you editing from, like Essential Graphics, etc.

When you have the program monitor selected like you've just highlighted a graphic, you can use CTRL-left/righ/up/down to move the graphic. Add SHIFT to that and it moves in the big nudge you have set in preferences. Also, search for "Nudge" in the keyboard shortcuts dialog and you can find the ones that nudge in the program monitor, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines