Highlighted

Artwork getting pixelated

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a general query.

I have a compostion in AE 1920X1080 in which i have used a Illustrator file.

Now I am importing this AE file to Premiere Pro which is having a resolution 4K.

I am scaling this AE composition in Premiere Pro.

My question is, since the artwork is a vector, why does it get pixelated in the final render which is 4K?

Please note that this artwork does not contain effects or gradients, its a simple rectangle and some text.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Artwork getting pixelated

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a general query.

I have a compostion in AE 1920X1080 in which i have used a Illustrator file.

Now I am importing this AE file to Premiere Pro which is having a resolution 4K.

I am scaling this AE composition in Premiere Pro.

My question is, since the artwork is a vector, why does it get pixelated in the final render which is 4K?

Please note that this artwork does not contain effects or gradients, its a simple rectangle and some text.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi prashanthkp4,

The vector properties won't be available in Premiere Pro when importing an After Effects comp in a Premiere Pro project. The upscaling in Premiere Pro is applied to the preview generated for the After Effects frame which is not the same as scaling a vector layer in After Effects. To get the best results you may set your Composition settings in After Effects to match the Sequence settings in Premiere Pro. In case you want to do some upscaling in Premiere Pro, you may even set a higher resolution for the Composition to avoid any quality loss when the After Effects comp is upscaled in Premiere Pro. Hope it helps. Let us know if you have any questions. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0