(Ask) How to make frame shrink (zoomed out)

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I want to know bow to make video's frame shrink and zoomed out like in this video? I put the link below, its on 00:25-00-30. Thanks

https://youtu.be/_PQYVbd1Gwg

The Royal Choral Society performed the Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's Messiah virtually this Good Friday, continuing a Royal Albert Hall tradition that has ...

Here, I made a small video showing you how.

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

(Ask) How to make frame shrink (zoomed out)

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I want to know bow to make video's frame shrink and zoomed out like in this video? I put the link below, its on 00:25-00-30. Thanks

https://youtu.be/_PQYVbd1Gwg

The Royal Choral Society performed the Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's Messiah virtually this Good Friday, continuing a Royal Albert Hall tradition that has ...

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 1
Odit5C2A LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for your video! Its very clear. Thanks for your help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0