Highlighted

Aspect ratio overlays showing up as black screen

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to overlay widescreen aspect ratio overlays in Premiere Pro 2020 to my film, but they all show up as just a solid black screen with no transparency.  Can anyone help with this?

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Aspect ratio overlays showing up as black screen

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to overlay widescreen aspect ratio overlays in Premiere Pro 2020 to my film, but they all show up as just a solid black screen with no transparency.  Can anyone help with this?

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I understand that you want to put it are the black bars of cinema style? If so, you should create legacy titles and put it on top as video track 2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ratt57 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines