Highlighted

Audio Channel Issue

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm facing a very strange issue with audio in Premiere (Version 13.1.5). I'm syncing all my footage and the sound in PluralEyes 3 and bringing the XML back to Premiere. I can see only one of the audio channels active. If I right click on one of them and go to audio channels, I can select all the tracks there and then it shows up on my timeline. What could be the issue? This wasn't happening before. It started happening after a few days of work.

I'm attaching some screen grabs for better understanding.

Thanks!

Rajdeep

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Channel Issue

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm facing a very strange issue with audio in Premiere (Version 13.1.5). I'm syncing all my footage and the sound in PluralEyes 3 and bringing the XML back to Premiere. I can see only one of the audio channels active. If I right click on one of them and go to audio channels, I can select all the tracks there and then it shows up on my timeline. What could be the issue? This wasn't happening before. It started happening after a few days of work.

I'm attaching some screen grabs for better understanding.

Thanks!

Rajdeep

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what formats are you working with?  I have pluraleyes along with Premiere, and prefer synching in pluraleyes, but sometimes things just work better in premiere...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working with proress 422 LT proxies and wav audio with 4 to 8 channels. Also, I'm using two versions of premiere. Version 14 and 13.1.5 because of compatibility in 2 different systems. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0