Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 14.5.0

Mac OS Mojave

64GB RAM

8 Core i9-9900K Intel

Vega 64 Frontier Edition 16GB Graphics

My project is missing all audio crossfades added upon the last save and closing and reopening of the project. Here's what my project looks like upon opening.

There WERE fades at every edit point in various lengths and placements. Now you can see there are no fades.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 10.05.19 AM.png

Has anyone else experienced this? If so this needs to be fixed immediately. I'm losing work. 

Best,

Sam

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Cross Fades Deleted/Missing upon Opening Saved File

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 14.5.0

Mac OS Mojave

64GB RAM

8 Core i9-9900K Intel

Vega 64 Frontier Edition 16GB Graphics

My project is missing all audio crossfades added upon the last save and closing and reopening of the project. Here's what my project looks like upon opening.

There WERE fades at every edit point in various lengths and placements. Now you can see there are no fades.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 10.05.19 AM.png

Has anyone else experienced this? If so this needs to be fixed immediately. I'm losing work. 

Best,

Sam

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently filed a bug where dragging a sequence into a new timeline with the "Insert and overwrite sequences as nests or individual clips" option enabled would wipe out all transitions (not just audio), but I haven't seen this specific issue. These are user-to-user forums, so if you want the team to be aware of the issue you need to file a bug on UserVoice with as much detail as possible. Screen recordings showing this in action are the most helpful. If the team can't reproduce the issue then they won't know how to fix it. https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

You can also check out the new Public Beta from the "Beta Apps" section of the Creative Cloud app. Builds of the public beta are released every day vs. the official releases which come out every month or so. It's possible this bug is already fixed in the beta. You can have both installed side-by-side and not cause any issues. You can even open projects in both apps and go back and forth. There is a new captions workflow in development, so if you were to enable that it would require the beta to change the project format to version 15 vs version 14, and you would not be able to open the same project in both versions. More info here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/discuss-new-captions-workflow-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

But if you don't mess with the new captions workflow then you can go back and forth.

[Please use the "Reply" button under the FIRST POST to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 2
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies I was in a rush when I first noticed this. I'll file a bug report if I notice it happen again. Thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0