• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio (Dialogue) keeps cutting out on playback

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Situation: I am near the end of a project where I used AX for graphics and what not and now I am editing it all together in PP. Not sure why or when as this has never happened before... but the audio keeps cutting out at random spots in the video seq or will stop altogether. i can stop playback, then play again and it will play. its sporadic and random.

Note: This is the first time I exported videos from AX (DL wasn't working) and so I rendered them in QT codec with Prores 4444 QX (or whatever highest is) bc nothing else worked proper, video was choppy. I tested exporting the media AND changing export settings to QT codec and upon playback, still has the audio cutouts. 

Troubleshoots: I have done everyone I can find, deleted media cache from preferences, 1/8 screen playback resolution (not sure what that does)... I think I have about exhasusted efforts. I do wonder if the recent update was the cause. But i appeared to have uninstalled and reverted back to the 2020 PP edition. Not sure what that would have caused.

I have been working for a MONTH on this and am BEGGING for HELP! 🙂

thank YOU!

brad

ps - My machine - 32GB Predator Helios 300. Core i7, NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX graphics card.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?