Highlighted

Audio doesn't work over Remote Desktop

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I connect to my computer using Remote Desktop, audio works for every other program, even Adobe programs, but not for Premiere Pro. I've made sure the audio works on my actual PC, but whenever I try to do work on my laptop, no audio plays whatsoever. It's driving me nuts!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio doesn't work over Remote Desktop

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I connect to my computer using Remote Desktop, audio works for every other program, even Adobe programs, but not for Premiere Pro. I've made sure the audio works on my actual PC, but whenever I try to do work on my laptop, no audio plays whatsoever. It's driving me nuts!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2019 0
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue with RDP

Use VNC or Radmin

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/known-issues.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VNC has the same exact issue--audio works fine for every other program except for Adobe Premiere Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 0
Oleh5CC5 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you tell me the actual URL of the known issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0