Highlighted

audio dropout during Export to H264 and Quicktime

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I am having severe audio dropout when I export my timeline to Quicktime and/ or H264.  Audio which is perfectly fine on the timeline has all sorts of drop out when I export, even if I've checked "match settings on timeline".

HELP !  I am trying to get this two minute piece out to the client today.

Karen 

Topics

Anywhere, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

audio dropout during Export to H264 and Quicktime

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I am having severe audio dropout when I export my timeline to Quicktime and/ or H264.  Audio which is perfectly fine on the timeline has all sorts of drop out when I export, even if I've checked "match settings on timeline".

HELP !  I am trying to get this two minute piece out to the client today.

Karen 

Topics

Anywhere, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by any chance were your sources from a smart phone or a screen recording?  If so, the problem is that the source material has a variable frame rate.  You can use handbrake to fix this

https://handbrake.fr

and here's a tutorial on how to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 2