Highlighted

Audio dropout problems

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there have been a lot of posts about audio dropout on clips, but haven't found one with a solution.  This is with Premiere 2019. The project is 75 mg, and has around 9000 clips. The audio stops, sometimes returns and sometimes doesn't.  If I wait for around 10 seconds, the audio plays perfectly, but I can't do that with every shot in every sequence.  People have suggested breaking the project up into smaller pieces, but I can't because some of the material appears throughout the show.  I've also read the sugestion of keeping sequences in one project and media in another.  Problem there is that I would have to go to the media project to find the shot and then copy it into the sequence project. I'm using a 2010 Mac Pro, High Sierra, 512meg SSD and very fast graphics card.  Have tried rebuiding data base and peak files, resetting preferences, no result.  Any other suggestions would be really appreciated.

Rick Tejada-Flores

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio dropout problems

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there have been a lot of posts about audio dropout on clips, but haven't found one with a solution.  This is with Premiere 2019. The project is 75 mg, and has around 9000 clips. The audio stops, sometimes returns and sometimes doesn't.  If I wait for around 10 seconds, the audio plays perfectly, but I can't do that with every shot in every sequence.  People have suggested breaking the project up into smaller pieces, but I can't because some of the material appears throughout the show.  I've also read the sugestion of keeping sequences in one project and media in another.  Problem there is that I would have to go to the media project to find the shot and then copy it into the sequence project. I'm using a 2010 Mac Pro, High Sierra, 512meg SSD and very fast graphics card.  Have tried rebuiding data base and peak files, resetting preferences, no result.  Any other suggestions would be really appreciated.

Rick Tejada-Flores

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?