• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio dropping in and out, whole tracks not playing while others play fine

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just finished my first project on PP. It was perfect, everything worked fine. Saved it, took a break for an hour, came back and BAM! First 2 music tracks don't play at all (I've checked mute buttons, turned solo on and off, checked that they're 'enabled') while the last 2 play just fine! Then my voice over drops out for a couple of secs here and there, the mute button comes on all by itself and cuts out half of a voice over section and then magically turns off again. There are no markers in place anywhere and I've cleared the 'audio type' in case it was that, but that didn't work either. It's only a 12 minute project but the first half is now stuffed. Could it be a bug?

This also happened yesterday where the music tracks stopped playing and the only work around was to replace them with new tracks which worked...until they didn't.

I'm working on an Acer E15 laptop i7 8G ram, time for a new computer maybe?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason it looks like you have some mute keyframes that you don't want.

Turn on the 'mute' keyframe view for the faulty tracks and lassoo  select them all and delete them.

Mute.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You. Are. A. Legend!

Thankyou! I don't know how all my keyframes ended up looking like a $2 ho but once I muted/deleted them (some ended up waaaay up in the freakin stratosphere) it played fine. 

Being a newbie I'm assuming there's not much point putting in keyframes if your ducking anyway??

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines