Highlighted

Audio ease in and out not exporting properly but works in timeline??

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When adding keyframes to audio in the timeline, if I right click and add a keyframe 'ease in' or 'ease out' it works perfectly in the timeline on playback and after rendering.

BUT when I export the video file, the audio is crazy up and down and all over the shop!?!?!?! 

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio ease in and out not exporting properly but works in timeline??

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When adding keyframes to audio in the timeline, if I right click and add a keyframe 'ease in' or 'ease out' it works perfectly in the timeline on playback and after rendering.

BUT when I export the video file, the audio is crazy up and down and all over the shop!?!?!?! 

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to try doing the easing manually by adding a second keyframe to each ease and adjusting the levels. . I’ve run into this on occasion..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rob. Yes I have reverted to this at times. It seems that its an inconsistant bug.. Its annoying but not as much as the consistant bugs! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0