Highlighted

Audio Effect Lapses in Export

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I'm new to Premiere Pro and am experiencing a weird difficulty with my audio. I increased the gain and used a denoise filter on my audio. When I play it back in Premiere Pro everything works fine but when I explort it in the beggining of every new audio clip it reverts back to the original sound for a second and then goes to the effect that I desire. Does anyone know what this may be or what I might be able to do to resolve this?
Thanks a ton!

TOPICS
Audio, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Effect Lapses in Export

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I'm new to Premiere Pro and am experiencing a weird difficulty with my audio. I increased the gain and used a denoise filter on my audio. When I play it back in Premiere Pro everything works fine but when I explort it in the beggining of every new audio clip it reverts back to the original sound for a second and then goes to the effect that I desire. Does anyone know what this may be or what I might be able to do to resolve this?
Thanks a ton!

TOPICS
Audio, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually caused by the denoise filter, try adding the filter to the track in the track mixer insted of to the clips.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Ryan98A5 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. You are correct it was because of the denoise filter. When I add it to the track instead of the clips the issue still persists but only in the very beggining. For now I'm using a temporary work around by adding extra audio in the beggining and just trimming it out after exporting but if you have any ideas of how to get it to not happen at all that would be great too. It starts with original sound and gradually adds the filter for about a second.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0