• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio exported into premier pro became clippy and stuttering from a clean source

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So recenlty i was trying to export a project that was recorded from geforce expirence into premier pro. The video is perfect, but not so much the audio. It is clean when played on the windows video player but once it is imported and played the 2 audio channels stutter, clip and act super choppy. Im running the audio at 24bit 96khz which is being controled by a focusrite interface for more context. Is there anyone that expirenced this and was able to find a fix?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're audio format may be pushing the limits of your computer.  No reason why you can't set your sequence settings to something more manageable like 16 bit 48k aiff while you're working and then reset it back for your output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. I have an, i9 10900k with 64GB of ram and 2 2080tis so its not being pushed in anywehre near its limits. It was due to the fact that premier pro defaults to an audio device class that runs in parallel with another. I use one version of asio for ins and another for outs. on top of that it chose the interface that was "not working" but appeared to be even though it was outputting chopped audio to my speakers. so i changed it to the same interface, the correct asio version, and it works. moaral of the story to anyone reading this at this point. Change your settings on every program and setting even if it appears to be all correct. sorry to waste anyones time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for closing out the thread.  Not enough people follow through....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines