Highlighted

Audio Exporting 24hours+

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our project (15 minute film) takes over 24 hours to export audio alone. I've tried deleting all but 2 tracks, exporting without video, exporting to OMF or AAF and they all take at least 24 hours to export which, for audio alone, is crazy. I've tried playing with export settings multiple ways but haven't been able to get the export time to anything reasonable. Any ideas why? Audio is 48k 24bit AAC export

TOPICS
Audio, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Exporting 24hours+

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our project (15 minute film) takes over 24 hours to export audio alone. I've tried deleting all but 2 tracks, exporting without video, exporting to OMF or AAF and they all take at least 24 hours to export which, for audio alone, is crazy. I've tried playing with export settings multiple ways but haven't been able to get the export time to anything reasonable. Any ideas why? Audio is 48k 24bit AAC export

TOPICS
Audio, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?