• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio fadding out every time theres a cut in the audio file

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im currently editing an audio using Premiere Pro CC 2019, So I import the audio, add effects and cut out the parts of the audio that i dont want, The problem is that every time that I make a cut in the audio it causes a fade in effect even thought i didnt add one, In EVERY cut the audio fades in, Anyone know how to fix this? Or what is causing it? Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  When I export, every place I made a cut in the video, the audio starts quitoe and fades in even though I have no effects or keyframes added to the clip.  There is no issue when I am listening in the timeline prior to exporting, but once I have the mp3 or mp4 file exported, it has an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I didnt manage to fix it, So Im using Premiere to add Effects like Denoise, Equalizer, Hard limiter, etc, To just improve the audio quality without making any cuts, Then I export the file in Mp3 and make the cuts using Sony Vegas Pro 18, If you're having problems with Mp4 files i guess it may work this way too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines