Highlighted

Audio files getting cut short 2 seconds when played in premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am relatively new to premiere pro and having issues with some (not all) of my audio files getting cut short by 2 seconds when played in premiere pro.  I am creating a training presenation and using a voice over app to create audio mp3 files.  Some of the files come over with no issues, however some are getting cut short for reasons beyond my understanding.  The audio files play completely outside of premiere pro. 

I dont know what im doing wrong??

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio files getting cut short 2 seconds when played in premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am relatively new to premiere pro and having issues with some (not all) of my audio files getting cut short by 2 seconds when played in premiere pro.  I am creating a training presenation and using a voice over app to create audio mp3 files.  Some of the files come over with no issues, however some are getting cut short for reasons beyond my understanding.  The audio files play completely outside of premiere pro. 

I dont know what im doing wrong??

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?