Highlighted

Audio format has changed error during capture??

Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error rather frequently on "some" not all of my Digital 8 tapes and I don't understand why?

AdobePr_AudioFormatChanged.jpg

Background: Pr 14.3.1 (build 45)

Capture Device is older Sony Digital 8 connected via Firewire.

I've captured about 112 Tapes successfully, but recently I've started getting this error after a Pr update and I have no idea why ... was working fine prior to the Pr update.

The odd part is, if I restart the capture from the point it stopped, everything works fine for about 5 more minutes, then I get this error again.  Nothing else in my PC setup has changed (not even Windows updates), just the Pr update so I'm really puzzled at what is going on here?

Thoughts?

Cheers, Rob.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio format has changed error during capture??

Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error rather frequently on "some" not all of my Digital 8 tapes and I don't understand why?

AdobePr_AudioFormatChanged.jpg

Background: Pr 14.3.1 (build 45)

Capture Device is older Sony Digital 8 connected via Firewire.

I've captured about 112 Tapes successfully, but recently I've started getting this error after a Pr update and I have no idea why ... was working fine prior to the Pr update.

The odd part is, if I restart the capture from the point it stopped, everything works fine for about 5 more minutes, then I get this error again.  Nothing else in my PC setup has changed (not even Windows updates), just the Pr update so I'm really puzzled at what is going on here?

Thoughts?

Cheers, Rob.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?