Audio from Clip isn't Dragging to Timeline

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I drag a clip from the Project window to the timeline the audio doesn't come with it. I have the source patching button A1 enabled but it still doesn't work. When I play back the clip in the source window I hear the audio so I know it's there. When I remove V1 to just drag in the audio it works, but it has diagonal lines through it and I can't hear anything. 

What's going on here and how do I fix it? 

Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio from Clip isn't Dragging to Timeline

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I drag a clip from the Project window to the timeline the audio doesn't come with it. I have the source patching button A1 enabled but it still doesn't work. When I play back the clip in the source window I hear the audio so I know it's there. When I remove V1 to just drag in the audio it works, but it has diagonal lines through it and I can't hear anything. 

What's going on here and how do I fix it? 

Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you have iit correct source patched (far left A1) not just targeted.

If source patching is correct then

post screenshot of issue (with diagonal lines)

Is it a full clip or trimmed one?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0