Highlighted

Audio gets quiet randomly only on one clip

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, this is very strange, but it is happening in two projects I am working on.  So I have a bunch of clips in the timeline, but one particular clip (in other words it is always the same clip) when it plays it is very soft.  The level of the clip is the same as all the clips around it, but in playback this one clip is very soft.  Now here is where it gets weirder: If I move the audio volume bar on the clip (even if I just move it up and down and then put it back at the same level it was) it plays fine, but the next time I open the project it is quite again.  I don't know if it will render this way, but wondered if any one knew what this is.  Using Version 14.3.1 Build 45 

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio gets quiet randomly only on one clip

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, this is very strange, but it is happening in two projects I am working on.  So I have a bunch of clips in the timeline, but one particular clip (in other words it is always the same clip) when it plays it is very soft.  The level of the clip is the same as all the clips around it, but in playback this one clip is very soft.  Now here is where it gets weirder: If I move the audio volume bar on the clip (even if I just move it up and down and then put it back at the same level it was) it plays fine, but the next time I open the project it is quite again.  I don't know if it will render this way, but wondered if any one knew what this is.  Using Version 14.3.1 Build 45 

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dump your cache/cache media files.

Re-open the project, and see if it's operating properly.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, it did not help.  Thanks for trying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next question ... if you import that clip into a different project, does it do that same thing?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines