• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio glitches in Premiere

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I've noticed audio glitches in Premiere for a while now. At specific points on my timeline, typically when audio clips overlap, the audio keyframes on one clip seem to be overridden by keyframes on the other. Has anyone else experienced this?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this only audio or is there video? If there is video are you using different frame rate footage? While I haven't seen this specific problem, there was a short point where Premiere seemed to be trying to cache properly and made my audio go double briefly.. The thing I think about for this one is if the audio being played is the same as the other audio or different. Anyways, posting more info of what you're using, Premiere version and specs on your computer might get you answers faster so people might not have to ask you a bunch of questions to pinpoint the problem better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. Here are two examples:

Clip 2.PNGClip 1.PNG

In the first example, the pink clip doesn't begin playing until the cut between the green clips. (The pink clip is from a dynamic link to an After Effects comp. In AE the comp's audio plays just fine. But in Premiere, even as source video, it has the problem above.)

In the second example, the green clip plays at high volume, even at the start where the keyframes are -infiniti.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Frequently, the problem is using source audio that is mismatched from the sequence settings. Optimizing audio files ahead of the edit can help with such things. Placing audio files on a high speed drive also helps. Rendering audio is also sometimes necessary, as well. It depends on what else is going on in the sequence. Underruns can occur if your CPU is taxed too much, etc.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines