• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Imported into Premiere Pro distorted

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I could really use some help I just finished building my new PC and got everything up and running perfectly on it, or so I thought.

When I import a video into Premiere Pro the audio becomes terribly distorted. When I just take the raw footage and play it back it sounds great. I'm not sure why this is happening but I could really use some help if anyone could be of assistance!

TOPICS
Audio , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Same issue when downloading some IG TV footage that played great on Instagram and on my PC but, once imported, presented with sound akin to a newly-awoken (and hungover) Barry White. Didn't want to do that whole find/download/test thingy again so I just kept the video in Premiere Project BUT unlinked the audio and video then deleted the bogus audio track. I then went outside Premiere and converted the otherwise kosher MP4 to only MP3 (you can do this on-line quickly & freely) and dropped that us

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an idiot. I fixed the problem. My apologies lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you share how you fixed it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also an idiot so it would be nice if we got an answer on how you fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there may be many other idiots out there.  Please help them by telling us how you solved the problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you solve this??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us how you fixed it?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue when downloading some IG TV footage that played great on Instagram and on my PC but, once imported, presented with sound akin to a newly-awoken (and hungover) Barry White. Didn't want to do that whole find/download/test thingy again so I just kept the video in Premiere Project BUT unlinked the audio and video then deleted the bogus audio track. I then went outside Premiere and converted the otherwise kosher MP4 to only MP3 (you can do this on-line quickly & freely) and dropped that usable audio only track into my timeline right below the related video track. Being the same size they were e-z to line-up....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines