• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio in Certain Clips replaces with Loud Buzzing after Restart

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I had closed and reopened Premiere, I found that clips from a source that had been giving me trouble throughout the entire project were no longer function, instead replaced with a loud buzzing after reopening. The audio track displayed as just a flat line, but it had done that prior to restart. Is there a way to recover this audio, so I don't have to re-trim the original raw footage?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Juell,

Sorry about that. Try a match frame and call up the original clip in the Source Monitor. Then cut it back in with Clip > Replace with Clip, Source Monitor, Match Frame. If you set up a shortcut for that, this repair can go fairly quickly. Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempted to do this, I got an error telling me that the source clip lacks sufficient head material to match the desired frame, even though it should be the same source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try cutting it back in manually then, Works?

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines