Exit

Audio Issue: Cut sound even though there isn't any

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

-Issue found on Premiere Pro 2021-

I'm posting here about an issue that I have regarding one of my audio track in the timeline being faulty.

The problem so far is:
. In the preview and the exported version of my project, there is a cut sound in the audio, but there isn't any cut at this place.
. Involved audio track is clean of any cuts, and the tracks up and above are empty at the place where the cut sound appears.
. Regardless of the source file which is clean, and that I modified twice in an attempt to resolve the problem, the cut sound remains at the exact same time. NOTE: At the time of the cut sound, the volume is constant and I made sure that there wasn't any drop off sound from the source file.
. There isn't any effect on this specific track, and it is independant from the video track (which anyway doesn't have any cut at this precise time).

. The problem doesn't appear again throughout the project, just once in the beginning.

I have no idea of how to resolve the problem, as it is persistent even through the export and changes of the source file.

Does anyone have a clue of what is going on?
Feel free to ask visuals if needed.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure there are no 'mute' keyframes on the audio track.

Mute keyframes.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello !

Thank you for your prompt answer.
I thought I had deleted the keyframes of volume I've tried to apply on the track before, to correct some noises. Turns out it wasn't. Also since the track was in 'clip keyframes' mode, it made my mind totally oblivious to it.

Thank you so much for your help 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines