• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio issues in Premiere today with exporting to Audition and Track A1 in premiere not functioning

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have had a couple issues while working in premiere today. First I noticed that my A1 track was un selectable. I made sure the lock was off, but the only way I can select is by dragging over it, but I still can't right click on it. The other tracks work just fine. I also cannot hear it when I place audio in that track. I also noticed that when I moved my clip to another track and exported to audition it gave me a general exporting error. Any idea on how to fix either issue?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have track keyframes displayed on A1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. I also opened up a separate project and it worked fine, so it's just this project it seems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try changing from track keyframes to clip keyframes.

clip keyframes 11.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines