• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Keyframe Type Bug

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found this bug in the most current update version (14.6). When placing keyframes using the pen tool in the timeline, the audio keyframes seem to be a bezier type even though linear is selected for both keyframes. Not a super big issue from a functionality standpoint (doesn't really impact my workflow) but nevertheless would be nice to see it get fixed. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to workaround it currently.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue: save, close and reopen project. Issue solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That has not been a solution that works for me so not sure why you are so admant it works. I am still experiencing the issue after closing and relaunching project. Even creating an entirely new project and importing the old project does not solve that issue. Furthermore, is your software really that good if your only proposed solution involves relaunching my software and disturbing my workflow?? Like come on Adobe, the last two updates have been unbelieveably buggy for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user forum. So unless it says Adobe Employee next to someone's name you're just talking to another user like yourself. The bezier thing is a bug in 14.6 - for most people the workaround is to restart. If that doesn't work and you don't have a need to stay in 14.6, you can try rolling back to a different version of Premiere, like 14.5 if that was working for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines