Audio Keyframes Automatically Curving in Premiere??

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

New to the forum here, but couldn’t find anything else about this. I’ve got a weird problem in Premiere and can’t for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

I’m using keyframes to adjust audio levels in a timeline, but when I start to move the keyframe up or down, Premiere is automatically “curving” my levels. If I command click the key frame, I get bezier handles (as I would expect). Command click again to remove the handles and the curve remains. When I right click the keyframe, it says it is linear, but it sure doesn’t look that way to me. I haven’t seen this in my 5 years of using Premiere and it’s driving me nuts.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 04, 2020
Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional , Dec 04, 2020
Known issue for 14.6. Save, close and reopen project as a workaround or revert to previous version. and

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue for 14.6.

Save, close and reopen project as a workaround or revert to previous version.

and

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
samd71317546 AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noted. Thank you Ann.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Know bug being worked on, with numerous threads here. Save, close, reopen the project should give a temporary fix.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines