• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Lag When Streaming to Homepod

Participant ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a Homepod for my studio and was hoping to be able to use it as an external audio device for Premiere Pro. It's possible to setup the HomePod as the audio device in macOS and tell Premiere Pro to use it as it's audio output, but the lag is a good 1-1.5 seconds behind the video playback on my screen.

Is there anyway to get the HomePod working with Premiere Pro without lag? Or do I just need to invest in some good wired speakers?

In which case, can anyone recommend some good studio monitors under $300?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Wired speakers are the way to go. Everyone has different opinions on speakers. Personally, I'd get the Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wired speakers are the way to go. Everyone has different opinions on speakers. Personally, I'd get the Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, this makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines