Highlighted

Audio layers

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so, a friend of mine are doing a project using a movie video and audio to edit. And the audio track related to the movie is just one and it contains the voices, songa, background noise, effects, etc. We wanted to just take the voices out or at least diminish just the sound of the voices throughout the audio track bur i just cant do it. I thought premiere could divide that one audio track full of sounds in to various audio tracks with just one thing in each one (ex:it would divide de audio track in several others where one contains just the background noise, the other the voices, etc) but i looked  and lookes and cant find anything. Fast forward 2 months and my friend started using lightworks and in lightworks when he puts the full audio track it automatically divides it in various layers and you can easily diminish the voices and maintain the sound in everything else. My main question is, how the hell does a free editing software doest that immediately and premiere pro doesn't or at least isn't intuitive enough if it can do it. Plz help me understand this! 

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio layers

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so, a friend of mine are doing a project using a movie video and audio to edit. And the audio track related to the movie is just one and it contains the voices, songa, background noise, effects, etc. We wanted to just take the voices out or at least diminish just the sound of the voices throughout the audio track bur i just cant do it. I thought premiere could divide that one audio track full of sounds in to various audio tracks with just one thing in each one (ex:it would divide de audio track in several others where one contains just the background noise, the other the voices, etc) but i looked  and lookes and cant find anything. Fast forward 2 months and my friend started using lightworks and in lightworks when he puts the full audio track it automatically divides it in various layers and you can easily diminish the voices and maintain the sound in everything else. My main question is, how the hell does a free editing software doest that immediately and premiere pro doesn't or at least isn't intuitive enough if it can do it. Plz help me understand this! 

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many channels does that one track have, how many waveforms do you see? Could you post a screenshot of your timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0