Highlighted

Audio loses sync after moving on timeline (audio time units on) in adobe premiere

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two mics that are less than a frame off of sync.  I can sync the audio when I turn on audio time units but when I move clips on timeline after syncing they are our of sync again.

I've tried linking clips, turning off snapping, and merging clips

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio loses sync after moving on timeline (audio time units on) in adobe premiere

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two mics that are less than a frame off of sync.  I can sync the audio when I turn on audio time units but when I move clips on timeline after syncing they are our of sync again.

I've tried linking clips, turning off snapping, and merging clips

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio can be moved at 1/48000 second. Video is per 1 frame only.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0