Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not playing on latest version of Premiere

Contributor ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have the latest version of Premiere Pro v. 13.03. My operating system is MacOS Mojave v. 10.14.3.

As mentioned in another post, when I open up my project the audio does not play. I've tried soloing and un-soloing the track as suggested in other threads but this has not helped. I'm still getting 5 conforming errors. The errors seem to be related to the type of file it's trying to conform, eg. "Conforming VTS_01_3.VOB".

I downloaded an earlier version of Premiere - v 2017.1.2 release, then opened up the same project, and I'm having no problem at all.

Can someone please tell me if the latest version of Premiere is clashing with the latest version of Mac OS? I also wondered whether it could not handle .VOB files but then I read that other people were having the same problems even with .VOB files.

Could someone from Adobe help with this as it's clearly some clash between the updated software and my operating system.

Appreciate any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi gwhPoster,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with audio playback with the latest version. Please check if its happening with other file formats.

Also, try with VOB files from a different source and let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines