Highlighted

Audio not showing up in Timeline

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason some of the video clips I try to drag into the timeline show up with no audio track. Yet, if I open up the file in QuickTime the audio sounds completely fine.

Any help with this? It's extremely frustrating and I cannot seem to find the solution anywhere else on here.

THanks,

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio not showing up in Timeline

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason some of the video clips I try to drag into the timeline show up with no audio track. Yet, if I open up the file in QuickTime the audio sounds completely fine.

Any help with this? It's extremely frustrating and I cannot seem to find the solution anywhere else on here.

THanks,

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been discussed a million time on the forum.

its called souce patching.

My screendump is wearing out.

source patching.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2016 1
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Condensing clown. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also has to do with memory resources and a bug in Adobe Preimere that requires a restart to fix. Man these "pros" are so so special can't beleive they take time out of there presious day to jump on and spout their expertise in all things Premire. I hope we can all take a min to appreciate them (giant eye roll). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and here is the link to the FAQ that answers it as well:

FAQ: Why does audio or video not go to the track where I drop it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2016 0